This Policy describes:
- How we collect your personal information
- How we use this information
- How we disclose personal information
- Cookies Policy
- Updates to this policy
- How to contact us
1. How we collect & use your personal information
- User-provided information. When you use our website and products, you may directly provide us with information about you, including your name, email address, phone number, shipping address, payment information and other data. For example, you provide us with data when you create an account on our website, send us customer service-related inquiries, or complete our surveys.
- Information we received from third parties. If you visit our website through a third-party social network or authentication service, they will authenticate your identity and may share your personal information with us. We may also receive certain personal data if you interact with our accounts on social networks, such as by “Following” or “Liking”. You can adjust your privacy settings on third-party websites before connecting them with our website.
2. How we use this information
We use the information we collected in a variety of ways in providing EnergizeLab products and services. We will process your personal data following the requirements of applicable laws on an appropriate legal basis. We use your information for the purposes listed below:
- To fulfill your order and provide our services;
- To further develop and improve our product and services;
- To analyze usage trends and better understand user preferences;
- To personalize your experience using our Services
3. How we disclose personal information
We may disclose information about you to our authorized partners when we need their help to provide services on our behalf. For example, when you order a product from us, we must share your personal data with our logistics partner to arrange shipment. We may also disclose your data in response to a subpoena, court order, or other government request. If we are acquired by or merged with another company, we may transfer the data we have collected to that company.
4. Cookies Policy
A cookie is a small text file stored by a web server to hold a modest amount of data specific. It helps us to identify and track visitors, usage, and access preferences for our products and services. We may use both session cookies and persistent cookies. A session cookie disappears after you close your browser. A persistent cookie remains after you close your browser and may be used by your browser on subsequent visits to the service. We may use third party cookies as well. For instance, we use Google Analytics to collect and process certain analytics data.
5. Updates to this policy
6. How to contact us